Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LAST POST

Most Challenging: The most challenging thing about my field experience was classroom management. I love to have order and realizing that a lot of these kids are going to do whatever they want regardless of what I say was difficult. It was hard to try and change or implement something for such a short period of time.

Greatest Successes: I think that we got these kids to better understand Long Division. We worked hard with these students and some were really struggling with the concept. It was such a great experience to work with these students and literally watch the light bulb go off.
Recommendations: My recommendation is to just do your try your best and love the kids. I may not be the best teacher or most knowledgeable but I hope that my students will always know how much I care about them and hope I can help them succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment